1 Minute 30 Day Success | Blog Talk Radio Feed

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gospel Day

I just received this in the email and I thought I'd share it with those who are reading this blog:

Calling all Choirs/Soloists. Anyone interested in participating in the 14th Annual Gospel Day Celebration to be held on June 22, 2008 from 2:00 - 7:30 PM in Arlington Park, Jersey City, please submit an un-returnable CD/Tape/DVD/VHS to Eunice Rivers @ 201-344-1658. CALL NOW SPACE IS LIMITED.
Vendors are also needed for this Event.

Eunice was a recent guest on the Lazzeo Live Radio Show Saturday Night Edition. Let others know. There are some other events which will be coming also.

One of my friends from Snapvine is hosting a domestic violence awareness conference check out her blog and let me know what you think. And make sure you subscribe here to keep up with the latest developments.

No comments:

Join our community

Get with the Winners

http://mylegalplantoday.com